Monday, December 12, 2011

Monkey See - Monkey Do

One of the primary reasons I jumped into my health goals is to ensure my children have a consistent value of staying healthy, being active, eating well and encouraging others to join in and be surrounded.  I grew up playing video games, watching TV and eating.  Not the way to go!

The morning of my triathlon debut at the Turkey Tri, both boys were there with Jessikah cheering me on.  I was so proud to be their daddy hero!  Later that day I mustered enough energy to hang the Christmas lights on the outside of our house while the women went shopping.  The boys were outside playing with their neighbor friends and Judah was into everything.

As night came upon us, I realized the boys were playing methodically and I caught them on camera doing this....


Mission accomplished!  The boys are hooked on doing events and Bradyn will be training for his first duathlon and run race in 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment