Sunday, December 11, 2011

Quick Power man Breakfast

I am not a morning person. Therefore, there are many times that I don't have time to make a decent breakfast on the go. I timed this one including prep time and it took me 4.5 minutes. I called this the Powerman. And because, I am visual, I have provided step by step pictures. Enjoy!

- 2 Eggs
- Pepper, salt, garlic pow(d)er
- Trader Joes Eggplant and Red Pepper Spread
- Sandwich thins or whole wheat tortilla
- Non-stick PAM spray
- Foil (for on the go!) 

  
2 eggs, toast, Pepper/salt/Garlic Powder


Mix the eggs, salt/pepper/garlic together with fork
Place toast in toaster


Microwave for 1.5 minutes.  Flip egg and
cook for another 30 seconds




Add spread to toast

See why the bowl size is important?
PERFECT FIT!
Wrap in foil so you can run with it!



No comments:

Post a Comment