Saturday, February 18, 2012

No time - You will find time

Well this week's numbers are pretty sad for my training due to busy-ness of work, family commitments and work.  Did I say work twice?  I'm blessed to have the ability to provide, so no complaint there!

What it means is that sometimes schedules don't go the way you want them to and we cannot stress on what don't have control of.  That is my point of view and is what keeps me sane into going into a crazy late night/early morning workout.  I believe exercise is important, however should not control your life.....it should be part of your life.

The reminder is that we need to keep this fun, moving forward and rejuvinating.  If we are worn out and putting too much on the plate, we end up getting sick, dis-engaged and burnt out. 

How do you handle the day-to-day schedule?

No comments:

Post a Comment